Credit Institute of Canada Toronto Chapter Annual General Meeting
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
Location: Via on-line Zoom (Shortly before the event you will be emailed a Zoom meeting invitation with log-in details)
Registration Deadline: April 14th by 7:00 p.m.
Contact: Carolin Hwozdyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CIC Member PDP Points: 20 professional development points for on-line attendance.
Your are invited to attend on-line a FREE informative evening with your fellow credit professionals.
By order of the Credit Institute of Canada Toronto Chapter's Secretary, Sharon Fernandez, CCP:
The Annual General Meeting is being held for the following purposes:
- Committee Reports, Treasurer's Report, Auditor's Letter, Nominating Committee Report*, Appointment of our Auditor for 2021-2022.
*Board nominations list pending
Special Bonus Presentation: What makes a team effective?
• Foundational elements of effective teams
• Immediate strategies & tactics to apply to your own teams
• Concepts from psychological safety to being hungry, humble and smart
• Find out about DISC Personality Types (Dominant, Inspiring, Supportive, and Cautious)
• Foundational empathy skills & how to improve it
Presentation Speaker: Luki Danukarjanto
Luki is a career coach whose purpose is to help others find theirs. He is a former management consultant with one of the Big 4 firms and a former undergrad campus recruiting lead. He is the published author of SWIKE: Stuff I Wish I Knew Earlier, host of a podcast by the same name, educator, and start-up advisor. He shares what you didn't know, that you needed to know, about jobs, careers and life.