Credit Institute of Canada Toronto Chapter
Motivational Webinar: How to Flourish & Have Hope During Challenging Times by Positive Psychology Coach Amel Abouelhassan
Date: Tuesday, March 23rd @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Price: Registration is free
Location: Zoom (Shortly before the event you will be emailed a Zoom Conference invitation with log-in information.)
Registration Deadline: March 22nd, 2021 by 7:00 p.m. EST
CIC Member PDP Points: Earn 5 professional development points
Event Contact: Carolin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* The difference between a state of well being and happiness.
* How to develop and cultivate hope.
* Concrete action plan to keep moving forward in an empowering, positive and hopeful way.
Speaker: Amel Abouelhassan
Amel is an engineer, a published author and a Life Coach who focuses & teaches personal leadership, the art of well-being & creating a life of true meaning & joy. She applies the latest scientific methodologies of positive psychology in helping individuals & organizations flourish on both the personal level as well as the professional level.
- ‘Best of IBM’ Innovation Award (Crafting the solutions that best meet the clients’ needs)
- ‘IBM Win Americas Excellence’ (Designing solutions and tools that improve users’ performance, enhance productivity and guarantee efficiency)
- ‘Personalized Management Coaching’, PMC Coaching
- ‘Results-Centered Leadership [RCL]’, The Achievement Center
- ‘Applied Positive Psychology’, The Flourishing Center